manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Exchange Repository Connector
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 23:21:25 GMT
Hi Team,

Currently we have a "Individual Email Repository Connection" which works on
IMAP, IMAP-SSL, POP3, or POP3-SSL.

However, I think that we should also have an Exchange Repository Connector
which works over Exchange Web Services (EWS). Current implementation has
some limitations and such a connector can overwhelm it.

For example, we should create individual connections for all e-mail
addresses if we want to index all e-mails within an Exchange Server. Also,
we should know all passwords of corresponding e-mail addresses. However, we
can access to other mailboxes with a user via EWS if that user authorised
to access it.

So, what do you think about it?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI