manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Cihad Guzel <cguz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exchange Repository Connector
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 00:29:48 GMT
Hi dev,

I think so, current email connector does not meet to need. javamail api is
insufficient for exchange server crawl . Should be new connector for
exchange server.

26 May 2017 02:39 tarihinde "Karl Wright" <daddywri@gmail.com> yazd─▒:

I have no objection, if you think you can implement such a connector
readily.

Karl