manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to put together an MCF 2.7 release candidate by the end of the week
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 22:33:07 GMT
Ok, I've added everything needed.  There is a version difference that I
don't want to tackle though right now: the nuxeo client depends on log4j
2.4, and everything else depends on log4j 1.2.  I'm hoping this isn't going
to cause things to blow up, but I suppose I'll find out soon enough.

Karl

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 6:18 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, for what it's worth, these are the dependencies from the
> nuxeo-java-client.jar:
>

> [INFO] \- org.nuxeo.client:nuxeo-java-client:jar:2.5:compile
> [INFO]    +- com.squareup.retrofit2:retrofit:jar:2.0.2:compile
> [INFO]    +- com.squareup.okhttp3:okhttp:jar:3.0.0-RC1:compile
> [INFO]    |  \- com.squareup.okio:okio:jar:1.6.0:compile
> [INFO]    +- org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-api:jar:2.4.1:compile
> [INFO]    \- org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j-core:jar:2.4.1:compile
> <<<<<<
>
> The com.squareup dependencies will need to be added to the ant build too.
> I'll take care of that later tonight.  Luckily they all seem Apache 2.0
> licensed.
>
> Karl
>

> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 6:10 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The 2.6 snapshot is blank.  There is no available 2.5-snapshot anywhere I
>> can find.  I have to conclude it's not available except when built
>> privately?
>>
>> I guess we can release the connector with the 2.5 jar?
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 5:56 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It looks like there isn't a 2.5 snapshot; there's just a 2.6 snapshot,
>>> uploaded yesterday.  Should we use that instead?
>>> Karl

the new Nuxeo

working on this

port the initial