manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF Plugin for SharePoint 2016, RC0
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 06:31:44 GMT
Thanks, Piergiorgio!
I've been relying on users of ManifoldCF for SharePoint crawling to
validate this plugin, which is OK but not great.  I'm told you can also get
an Amazon SharePoint instance for a short while for a nominal fee but I'd
really prefer that we don't have to pay money just to validate MCF.

Karl

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 2:24 AM, Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergiorgio@apache.org>
wrote:

> I have inspected files comparing them with the SharePoint 2013 package.
>
> +1 from me.
>
> I'm sorry but it seems that I don't have a working SharePoint instance to
> test this plugin.
> My MSDN subscription is expired and it seems that Microsoft will not renew
> this year for Apache committers.
>
> I'm in contact with the italian Technical Evangelist at Microsoft and I
> hope that we can solve this issue soon :-P
>
> I mean that we should have a minimal and certified way, decided together
> with someone in Microsoft, for releasing/testing this plugin otherwise our
> effort could be not so effective.
> Actually Microsoft invited me to join their Technical Advisory Team (TAG
> Team) and I hope to receive some contribution from them, let's try ;)
>
> Cheers,
> PJ

> > Good point haha. Ok I will reviewing on Wednesday, I'm on holidays today
> > and tomorrow
> > El El lun, 3 abr 2017 a las 11:56, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
> > escribió:
> >
> > > That is usually about all anyone can do with SharePoint.  That is
> enough
> > > though.   Thanks!
> > >
> > > Karl

> > the