manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to put together an MCF 2.7 release candidate by the end of the week
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 06:21:17 GMT
Hi Rafa,

I'd like to create the 2.7 release branch today, if possible, but I will
wait until Sunday if the Nuxeo connector is expected to be committed to the
branch by then.  I really can't wait after Sunday, though, because I will
be unavailable for the last week of April, even for Apache tasks.

If the code is done, but build.xml just needs to be updated to pull in its
dependencies, then I'm happy to do that work, provided the Nuxeo client is
properly licensed and is available from the Maven repository.  Please let
me know.

Karl