manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject I would like to put together an MCF 2.7 release candidate by the end of the week
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 07:02:58 GMT
Hi folks,

I would like to put together a ManifoldCF 2.7 release candidate by the
beginning of next week.  However, there are a number of open tickets.  Some
of them appear to be near complete, such as the Nuxeo connector; others
seem to be forgotten for the moment.  But we need to finish things up.

Could everyone have a look at their tickets and decide what to do with
them?  Thanks!!

Karl