manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I would like to put together an MCF 2.7 release candidate by the end of the week
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 11:06:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry but I didn't find enough time for working on this new connector
so we should postpone it to the 2.8 version.

I have to confess that probably I should port the initial implementation to
a new branch based on 2.7 because I see a lot of improvements and changes.

Anyway during the next weeks I could have the opportunity to test the new
CMIS Output connector on a big repository for a customer.

I'll keep you updated on this.

Cheers,
PJ