manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ CONNECTORS-1290 ] Nuxeo connector for Apache ManifoldCF
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 00:31:40 GMT
Hi,

I did an analysis, with the help of mvn dependency:tree, and determined the
following usages of these:

(1) wiremock, which is used for unit tests only; our version
is com.github.tomakehurst:wiremock:jar:1.34 - we should see if we can
upgrade this and still have things work.  I'll check it out.
(2) A direct dependency from the Amazon Cloud Search connector on version
2.3.x.  I'm not sure why there's a direct dependency.  We should try to
build without the dependency there at all.  I'll look into it.
(3) A direct dependency in the Tika Transformer on 2.3.x.  I'll look into
that too.
(4) A child dependency of com.amazonaws:aws-java-sdk-core:jar:1.9.0, on
2.1.2, used for the Amazon S3 connector.  Maybe that can be upgraded?

That's it.  I'll do some research and see if I can bump the versions of
these libraries up to something more modern.

Karl