manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Swingle <bswin...@rightanswers.com>
Subject Manfold Connector to a third party REST API
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 19:22:50 GMT
Hello,
I've been reading your documentation and looking at your examples. I'm working on a project
that will implement manifold and one of the first connectors I need to build will connect
to a REST API of the a third party application query some tables and read in those results
to then be indexed. Do you have an example connector of something similar that may provide
some guidance and reduce the chance of an architecture issue that will come back to haunt
me later on? I appreciate any guidance you are able to provide.

Best Regards,
Brian Swingle
Integrations Manager
[RASignature]