manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manfold Connector to a third party REST API
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 19:54:50 GMT
Hi Brian,

First of all, you will want to register for this mailing list (or maybe the
users@ mailing list would be more appropriate).

There are a number of connectors that talk to REST-style APIs.  The
cleanest one is the Jira connector.  Have a look.
If you need to directly query external database tables via JDBC, you will
then need to look at the JDBC connector to see how this is done.

Thanks,
Karl