manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic Operation - jobs POST
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 15:05:58 GMT
Hi Cathal,

First of all, notification connections do not have pipeline stages --
they're present for the job as a whole, not for any specific sequence of
activity within the job.  That's why "stage_id" is not meaningful for
them.  There are only three notification stage JSON fields that are
meaningful: stageconnectionname, stagedescription, and stagespecification.

Second, it looks like "max interval" was indeed overlooked. I will create a
ticket to add that in and will try to get it done for 2.6.

Thanks,
Karl