manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Schuch <markus_sch...@web.de>
Subject Re: New committer: Markus Schuch
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 23:49:50 GMT
Hi All,

thanks for the warm welcome.

A quick introduction about me:
I am a fullstack developer at DB Systel GmbH a sub of Deutsche Bahn AG
and currently focused on enterprise search and web content management.

I started with ManifoldCF in 2013 when we created a prototype for an
enterprise search solution based on open source components. The
prototype evolved to a productive enterprise search that is now
available to all employees of Deutsche Bahn AG.

Since our company is starting to embrace an open source strategy our
activity around open source projects tends to increase. Hopefully
manifoldcf will participate by receiving more contributions in the
future. We have some connectors and patches that should be contributed
the sooner the better.

I enjoy beeing a committer of this great project now which helped us a
lot in achieving our goals in the last 3 years.

Cheers and greetings from Germany,
Markus

---