manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From "Mcguinness, Cathal" <Cathal.Mcguinn...@fmr.com.INVALID>
Subject Programmatic Operation - jobs POST
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 13:43:25 GMT
Hi Karl,
I am working with the programmatic operation api of MCF 2.5 and have come across 2 issues:

*         There is no field for Maximum recrawl interval in the job object

*         When I try an post a job which has an email notification stage, a HTTP Status 400
- Found an unexpected node type: 'stage_id'

Are these know issues?

Here is the notification section of the job JSON ( I have masked out the email details)
"notificationstage": {
      "stage_id": "0",
      "stage_connectionname": "NOTIFICATION",
      "stage_specification": {
        "to": {
          "_value_": "",
          "_attribute_value": "xxx@y.com"
        },
        "from": {
          "_value_": "",
          "_attribute_value": "xxx@y.com"
        },
        "subject": {
          "_value_": "",
          "_attribute_value": "NOTIFICATION"
        },
        "body": {
          "_value_": "",
          "_attribute_value": "This is a continuous job and should not be stopped outside
scheduling window,"
        }
      }
    }