manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repositories as Output Connectors
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 22:37:09 GMT
Hi Rafa,

This is not crazy but you really do have to have an output connector for
each repository type you want to push documents into.  We have done this
for the filesystem but really for nothing much else, so far.  But I see no
reason it could not be done.

The code needed to output documents into a repository is, of course,
totally different than the code needed to read from one.

Security is a problem you'd once again have to figure out on a repository
by repository basis.

Thanks,
Karl