manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repositories as Output Connectors
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 09:55:02 GMT
Hi Piergiorgio,

Unless you can think of a technical difference between an "output index
connector" and an "output content connector", I don't think it makes sense
to introduce a new type of connector for this.  It's clear by the target
whether it's for content or for an index.  For example, a CMIS output
connector would obviously not be for building indexes.

What do you mean by "output blockchain connector"?

Thanks,
Karl