manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution incoming ;-)
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 04:42:35 GMT
It looks like your list of things that need to be done is adequate.  The
only thing I would be worried about is licensing and/or dependency
conflicts for any dependencies you might have.  I would normally be happy
to help work svn on your behalf but there is one problem: the time in
question occurs during a major holiday in the U.S. (Thanksgiving) and I
have cooking duties at that time already, and will be away from the
internet.

I would suggest creating the ticket early, and I can create a branch for
it.  Then you could do the project in github and submit a pull request I
could act on when I can.

Thanks,
Karl