manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject ManifoldCF 2.6
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 15:39:07 GMT
Hi all,

We're scheduled to release MCF 2.6 by the end of the year, so I'd like to
close down features for this release by the middle of December.  This gives
us three weeks to pull it together.

The release is quite light on new features at the moment.  There's
apparently going to be a new notification connector put in place by end of
next week, and the Nuxeo connector developed during the Google Summer of
Code is also hopefully going to be in there.  Without those two we really
only have a relatively small number of fixes and upgrades and that's it.

So let's encourage Rafa to get that connector landed on an SVN branch so we
can look at it and get everything together! :-)

Thanks,
Karl