manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Furkan Kamaci
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 16:57:57 GMT
Hi All,

I am a Machine Learning, NLP and Search Expert who loves Java! I have 7
years of work experience including Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia, and was working at
a company as a Team Lead for developing a Search Engine. On the other hand,
I'm close to finish my MSc which is based on NLP and Machine Learning.

I like open source, Apache way and Apache ManifoldCF project (I'm already
PMC and Committer at Apache Gora). I want to contribute ManifoldCF more.

This is my personal blog: http://furkankamaci.com and Linkedin page:
https://tr.linkedin.com/in/furkankamaci

I'm glad to be a Committer of this great project :)

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI