manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From David Arroyo <arroyoescobarda...@gmail.com>
Subject CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 19:08:24 GMT
Hi,

Today is the last day of Final Evaluation and I have already submitted the
project. I would thank my mentor Antonio David and ManifoldCf community,
specially Karl, for the support.

The project can be found in github [1] and you can read the documentation
in the readme.md [2].

I hope the project be useful and I am really grateful for having me for
developing this project which has given me the opportunity to get new
knowledge.

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/davarresc/nuxeo-manifold-connector

[2]