manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From David Arroyo <arroyoescobarda...@gmail.com>
Subject CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 07:35:29 GMT
Hi,

Last week, I finished developing the authority connector and I have been
testing it directly with a ManifoldCF instance. The authority connector has
been developed using Acls [1]. Each document stores users and groups which
have read permissions. When a user searches, they can only see the
documents which contain his groups or his username.

The repository connector has been developed using an incremental mode for
seeding. At the moment, it just stores the basic properties of the
documents.

During the next weeks, I will be doing some improvements until the last
week of my work period. During this last week, the connectors will be
tested and documented.

Some improvements are:
- Get the document tags
- Give the option of choosing the domain and the documents type to be
crawled.

Regards.

[1] https://doc.nuxeo.com/display/NXDOC/ACLs

--