manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From David Arroyo <arroyoescobarda...@gmail.com>
Subject CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 12:29:06 GMT
Hi.

I am currently dealing with document’s attachments for the Nuxeo connector.
When consuming documents’ information using the Nuxeo REST API, I can
access to documents’ attachments, but I’m not sure how to manage them
within the connector. If I index them as a separated documents, I would
need to find a way to relate them with the main or parent document, because
if I need to delete or reindex it, I would need to find the attachments for
deleting them also and/or reindex them if needed.

Any idea about how to manage the attachments in ManifoldCF?

Thanks you very much.

Regards.
--
David Arroyo Escobar