manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From David Arroyo <arroyoescobarda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:43:47 GMT
Hi Karl,

Let me answer your questions but anyway, next week I will provide a
document describing both connectors in detail.

- what the document ID's are
      The documents ID’s are the original document UID which is a unique ID
provided by Nuxeo.

- what the access tokens are
      For each document, the usernames and groups that have access to the
documents are stored.
      When the user search, his usernames and all his groups are used for
matching with these tokens.

- what the document specification has in it
      Sorry, I don't understand this question.

- what the configuration has in it
      The configuration currently supported is:
            - Select domains to be crawled.
            - Select documents type to be crawled.
            - Give the option of choosing if the tags must be processed.

- a description of any metadata you include with the document

      The metadata include with de document are: Uid, title, last modified,
state, path, type, is checked out, repository, parent reference,
description, language, coverage, valid, creators, contributors, last
contributor, rights, expired, created, issued, nature, source, publisher
and subjects.

      Specifically to note are included the notes and mime type.

I have implemented some unit tests. Furthermore, I have been checking how I
could to do integration test, but it is not easy because Nuxeo doesn't seem
to provide Maven resources for easing the development of integration test.

Regards.

--
David Arroyo Escobar