Hi All,

We found a small issue in Confluence connector. For weburl, url context gets replicated.
E.g.
https://{Host}/
confluence/confluence/display/{page}

It should be
https://{Host}/confluence/display/{page}

Here I have attached a temporary fix for this issue.

@Antonio: Can you please have a look ?

Thanks,
Chalitha

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number 6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7AN.