manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Chalitha Perera <cper...@zaizi.com>
Subject Re: Confluence Connector gives wrong WebUrl
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 05:16:35 GMT
As attachments are not working with mail. Please follow the ticket on this
issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1326

Thanks,
Chalitha

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.