manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQLException "value too long for type character varying(64)" while deleting documents
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 07:20:07 GMT
Ok, some further exploration yields the following:
(1) A check was put into the code a while ago to prevent overly long
activity names from blowing things up.  That is why we no longer see this
problem.
(2) There was a problem with activity logging for deletions across multiple
output connections.  See CONNECTORS-1323.  I've provided a patch.

Karl