manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 11:21:54 GMT
Hi David,

If it is straightforward to use Nuxeo's REST API, I actually prefer that
approach over the nuxeo java client.  MCF already has a huge number of
dependencies, and managing them is a challenge.  Also, client code often
introduces issues with thread blocking/interruptibility, since it's not
usually designed with that use case in mind.

Thanks!!
Karl