manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From David Arroyo <arroyoescobarda...@gmail.com>
Subject CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:29:16 GMT
Hi,

Following the milestones, I have designed and documented the architecture
that I will use for the project, which has been approved by my mentor in
the last week meeting.

This week I am focused on exploring the ManifoldCF connector, performing
some tests with existing connectors.

I am checking the Nuxeo API, making request through Postman to see how it
works. Also, I have set my environment installing locally ManifoldCF, Nuxeo
and Solr.

The next week, I will use a git repository[1] to start implementing the new
manifold connector.

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/Davarresc/nuxeo-manifold-connector