manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio David PĂ©rez Morales <adperezmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:36:25 GMT
Hi David

Thanks for the information. It's very useful to keep the trace of your
progress during the GSoC project.

Apart from the information provided, I have to mention that we have had
several meetings (Skype and F2F) in order to introduce David in the context
of Manifold, architecture etc so that he can have a better understanding of
the tool and develop the new connectors in the best way possible.

Keep working hard.

Regards