manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From naeem akhtar <i...@ijrdo.in>
Subject Greetings!
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 09:22:07 GMT
International Journal of Research & Development Organisation

Call for Research Paper for International Journals

http://www.ijrdo.org

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings!
It is our immense pleasure to ask you to submit manuscripts of your original research papers
for publication in International Journal of Research & Development Organisation (IJRDO).
IJRDO publishes scientific & industrial research papers, case study and book reviews associated
with development in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Computers, Business Management and Social
Sciences. The journals are online, scientific, industrial, open access, peer-reviewed monthly
e-journals. IJRDO aim to produce a platform for exchanging ideas in new emerging trends that
needs more focus and exposure and will commit to publish proposals that strengthen our goals.
Review and Publication Process: Once submission of the manuscript, the author will be informed
by the editorial team regarding its standing as soon as possible and the paper will be published
in coming issue.

Last date to submit papers: 25th of Every Month.

Date of publication: Last date of Every Month.

Submit your manuscript through E-mail at: submission@ijrdo.org<mailto:submission@ijrdo.org>

For more details visit www.ijrdo.org