manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone want to handle the release of the solr 6.x plugin?
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 13:21:05 GMT
Hi Ahmet,

The versions of the plugins are independent of MCF releases.  There was a
discussion about how we number them a long while back, but basically we
increment the major version when there's new functionality required from
ManifoldCF itself, and the minor version lines up across different solr
releases.  Complicated, I know...

Karl