manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone want to handle the release of the solr 6.x plugin?
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 13:18:40 GMT
Specifically, the version number for the release should probably be 2.2,
since that's the 5.x version that's been released.  Unless there are
functional changes, we should do the same for 6.x?

So, solr-6.x/trunk should have a pom.xml version of:

  <version>2.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

...  which I'll then upgrade when I create the release branch.

Karl