manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From David Arroyo <arroyoescobarda...@gmail.com>
Subject CONNECTORS-1290 [GSOC 2016] Nuxeo repository and Authority connector for Apache ManifoldCF
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 08:55:47 GMT
Hi,

This week my mentor and me have met for reviewing the first milestones.

Furthermore, my mentor gave me some guidelines about ManifoldCF, for that
reason, I have been taken a look to ManifoldCF and Nuxeo documentation, in
order to spread the knowledge about these two technologies I had during the
proposal creation to be in a good position to start the implementation of
this connector

I have configured the environment also I downloaded the trunk of ManifoldCF
and I have imported project in my IDE. The project will be developed using
java and Git as version control system. Once the project started, it will
be available in the Github platform.

Regards.

--
David Arroyo Escobar