manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verifying user credentials in Solr
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 11:51:08 GMT
Hi Noel,

I appreciate the effort in reaching out to the Solr team.
As you know, MCF can only use what Solr provides to check connection
status.  If there is no check we can do that verifies authorization, then
obviously I can't reflect authorization problems in the status.

Please let us know what happens.

Karl