manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gsoc 2016
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:31:50 GMT
That's right Antonio. I can see the email anyway, probably both addresses
are working but anyway, please send the email again to
mentors@community.apache.org AND private@manifoldcf.apache.org, not in
separated emails. You would need to subscribe to the mentors list just
sending an email to dev-subscribe@community.apache.org

Cheers,
Rafa