manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Bimalsha Piumi <bimalshapi...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC 2016] Projects and introductory tickets
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 05:27:22 GMT
Hi,

I am Bimalsha Piumi an Applied Science undergraduate at University of Sri
Jayawardenepura Sri Lanka. I already hold a  Bsc(Hons) Firstcalss in Civil
and Structural Engineering at Liverpool John Moores University (UK).

Software programming and development is my leisure time activity. As I have
ended up with my Civil Engineering degree there is plenty of time to
programming. Hence I thought about GSoc 2016 this time.

I would like to contribute to Manifold project. Are there any connectors
(other than the LiveLink Connector) yet to be implemented? What are the
other possible projects for 2016?

At the moment I am working on [1] getting access to LiveLink server. Will
be able to confirm within next three days.

I would also like to fix jira issues to have a start. Is there any list of
introductory tickets?

Would like to work with manifold and hope to get a lot of experience and
expose myself opensource community.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1117#

Thanks & Regards

--
Bimalsha Piumi
BSc (Hons) Civil & Structural Engineering