manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From David Arroyo <arroyoescobarda...@gmail.com>
Subject Gsoc 2016
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 10:44:13 GMT
Hi,

I am David Arroyo, undergraduate Software Engineer at University of
Seville, Spain and I am graduate in a Superior Grade Formative Course on
multi-platform application development.

During last months, I have been following the mailing list and also
reviewing some open issues (some of them tagged as gsoc gsoc2015). I would
be interested to collaborate in this project to get some experience and I
think GSoC could be an interesting opportunity to learn about open source
community development, unkown for me so far, and learning a bit more about
the technologies used in this project.

My intention is continue collaborating with the project after GSoC (both if
I'm accepted or not) because in summer I have a lot of free time and I can
work fixing issues or developing new functionalities.

I am very interested in Manifold and I would like to get information about
some connectors that could be needed to be implemented.

I really hope participate in Google Summer of Code 2016 and continue to
expand my current technical knowledge.

Yours faithfully,
David Arroyo

--