manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio David PĂ©rez Morales <adperezmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gsoc 2016
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:21:53 GMT
Hi

The ideas proposed by Karl are very interesting and are needed to have a
more stable version of ManifoldCF in terms of supported connectors.

Regarding the idea of implement new connectors, I have been working lately
with Nuxeo [1] and I would like to propose it as a potential new connector
to be implemented during this GSoC period.
The idea behind this new connector is to use the Nuxeo REST API [2] to
implement a native connector for Nuxeo.

Karl, in case you think this is an interesting connector to have, I can
create a new Jira ticket for that and I volunteer to act as mentor of this
possible GSoC project.

Regards

[1] http://www.nuxeo.com
[2] https://doc.nuxeo.com/display/NXDOC/REST+API