manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSOC 2016] Projects and introductory tickets
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:23:22 GMT
Hi Bimalsha,

first thank you very much for contributing on Apache ManifoldCF project and
thank you for your request for the GSoC program.

I think that we can discuss internally eventual tasks that can be
implemented by students and then we can return to you for a potential
confirmation.

We had some opportunities in the past for the GSoC program and I have
personally followed a student that now works in an Open Source company :)

Piergiorgio

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
Open Source Tech Master of Enterprise Information Management @ Sourcesense