Hi Rafa,

Thanks a lot for reviewing the code. Please find the attachment for configuration ui screenshot.

Thanks,
Chalitha

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Rafa Haro <rharo@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Chalitha,

I have reviewed the code and my opinion right now is quite ok for a first
release. I still have to build it and check the UI, but from the code seems
to be enough for configuring the models paths. Could you provide a
screenshot of the configuration?

@Karl, I think I can proceed to create a branch for this and start the
merge process. What do you think?

Cheers,