manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <djayak...@zaizi.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 08:20:30 GMT
Hi All,

I have done the discussed modifications to the Stanbol connector. Now the
users can either define dereference fields or define a LDPath program to
extract entity properties from Stanbol entities and add them to the
document as fields.

The latest code is available here for your review:
https://github.com/zaizi/sensefy-connectors/tree/feature/SENSEFY-1453-modify-stanbol-connector/transformation/mcf-stanbol-connector

I have also written a blog post on how to configure the connector:
http://dileepajayakody.blogspot.com/2016/01/enhancing-documents-in-apache.html

Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks,
Dileepa