manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Chalitha's OpenNLP Transformation Connector Contribution
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:48:44 GMT
Ok,

For this I would need Chalitha to fork the current Manifold's repo in
github, put the connector in the correct place in his fork and made the
pull request.

@Chalitha, if you are available to do this in a short period of time, it
would be nice. If you are currently busy I can take care or just go through
the classical "manual" process

Cheers,
Rafa

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:38 PM Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rafa,
>
> I am fine with that approach if you want to try it.
>
> Karl
>

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:34 AM, Rafa Haro <rharo@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi Chalitha,
> >
> > I have created a branch for contributing the connector but probably you
> > should first merge your develop branch into the master branch because it
> is
> > better for me to work against the master branch.
> >
> > @karl: I'm ready for importing this at SVN level (I already have locally
> > OpenNlpTransformationConnector branch) but, would not be better to
> receive
> > a pull request at GitHub from Chalitha now that we know how to quickly
> get
> > a Git pull request imported to the SVN repo?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rafa
> >
> > On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:07 PM Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Any news on this?