manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Chalitha's OpenNLP Transformation Connector Contribution
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:34:00 GMT
Hi Chalitha,

I have created a branch for contributing the connector but probably you
should first merge your develop branch into the master branch because it is
better for me to work against the master branch.

@karl: I'm ready for importing this at SVN level (I already have locally a
OpenNlpTransformationConnector branch) but, would not be better to receive
a pull request at GitHub from Chalitha now that we know how to quickly get
a Git pull request imported to the SVN repo?

Cheers,
Rafa

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:07 PM Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any news on this?
> Karl
>

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 7:26 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > " I think I can proceed to create a branch for this and start the
> > merge process. What do you think?"
> >
> > I agree.  Once you have a branch, please let me know and I'll see about
> > licensing of dependencies etc.  Will you be integrating the ant build?
> >
> > Karl
> >

> > On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 7:10 AM, Rafa Haro <rharo@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Chalitha,
> >>
> >> I have reviewed the code and my opinion right now is quite ok for a
> first
> >> release. I still have to build it and check the UI, but from the code
> >> seems
> >> to be enough for configuring the models paths. Could you provide a
> >> screenshot of the configuration?
> >>
> >> @Karl, I think I can proceed to create a branch for this and start the
> >> merge process. What do you think?
> >>
> >> Cheers,