manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <djayak...@zaizi.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 12:05:02 GMT
Hi All,

As per our discussion I have modified the Stanbol Connector so that it adds
all extracted entity URIs and entity attributes to the repository document
as fields.

On a separate branch I have committed this code to our github project
sensefy-connectors.
You can find the source code here:
https://github.com/zaizi/sensefy-connectors/tree/feature/SENSEFY-1453-modify-stanbol-connector/transformation/mcf-stanbol-connector
Let me know your feedback.

I will write a blog post on how to add it in a connection and get
ehancement results and share it with you.

Thanks,
Dileepa

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 6:29 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >     },
> >     {
> >       "@id": "urn:enhancement-de07bc41-e4a1-f510-3f93-99ebfd8c39f4",
> >       "@type": [
> >         "enhancer:Enhancement",
> >         "enhancer:EntityAnnotation"
> >       ],
> >       "dc:created": "2015-12-07T11:22:07.748Z",
> >       "dc:creator":
> >

> "org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.entitytagging.impl.NamedEntityTaggingEngine",
> >       "dc:relation":
> > "urn:enhancement-8db13707-1ecd-b4df-90ad-52447c8f2c84",
> >       "enhancer:confidence": 0.1493264,
> >       "enhancer:entity-label": {
> >         "@language": "en",
> >         "@value": "Paris Commune"
> >       },
> >       "enhancer:entity-reference": "
> > http://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris_Commune",
> >       "enhancer:entity-type": [
> >         "dbp-ont:Country",
> >         "dbp-ont:Place",
> >         "dbp-ont:PopulatedPlace",
> >         "schema:Country",
> >         "schema:Place",
> >         "owl:Thing"
> >       ],
> >       "enhancer:extracted-from":
> > "urn:content-item-sha1-c8ae372ed26679df14da13050dd432fd32c527e3",
> >       "entityhub:site": "dbpedia"
> >     },
> >     {
> >       "@id": "urn:enhancement-e9c9c187-2d69-2c1f-6552-e76111430d4a",
> >       "@type": [
> >         "enhancer:Enhancement",
> >         "enhancer:TextAnnotation"
> >       ],
> >       "dc:created": "2015-12-07T11:22:07.740Z",
> >       "dc:creator":
> >

> "org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.opennlp.impl.NamedEntityExtractionEnhancementEngine",
> >       "dc:type": "dbp-ont:Place",
> >       "enhancer:confidence": 0.99354976,
> >       "enhancer:end": 18,
> >       "enhancer:extracted-from":
> > "urn:content-item-sha1-c8ae372ed26679df14da13050dd432fd32c527e3",
> >       "enhancer:selected-text": {
> >         "@language": "en",
> >         "@value": "France"
> >       },
> >       "enhancer:selection-context": {
> >         "@language": "en",
> >         "@value": "Paris is in France"
> >       },
> >       "enhancer:start": 12
> >     }
> >   ]
> > }
> >

> > On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Dileepa,
> > >
> > > Repository connectors have an abstraction that allows them to generate
> > > compound documents (where a document has a primary identifier, and
> there
> > > are subdocuments that share that primary identifier and have a
> secondary
> > > identifier).  This sounds a bit like what you are describing.  Does
> > Stanbol
> > > work by decorating an existing document, or does it work by generating

Of
> > > course,
> > > architecture

> > for