manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:21:29 GMT
Hi Dileepa,

This seems to be going in the right direction clearly now in my opinion.
Quick comments after a first review:

   - Rejecting a document because it can't be enhanced is kind of tough.
   You are preventing a document to be finally indexed because the enhancement
   didn't perform correctly, probably it is better just to let them continue
   the workflow within the system
   - As I can deduce for the code, you are correctly extracting the
   configured dereferenced fields, but you are not processing at all the
   LDPath results

Cheers,
Rafa

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 1:05 PM Dileepa Jayakody <djayakody@zaizi.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> > >       ],
> > >       "dc:created": "2015-12-07T11:22:07.748Z",
> > >       "dc:creator":
> > >

> "org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.entitytagging.impl.NamedEntityTaggingEngine",
> > >       "dc:relation":
> > > "urn:enhancement-e9c9c187-2d69-2c1f-6552-e76111430d4a",
> > >       "enhancer:confidence": 0.25715446,
> > >       "enhancer:entity-label": {
> > >         "@language": "en",
> > >         "@value": "Vichy France"
> > >       },
> > >       "enhancer:entity-reference": "
> > > http://dbpedia.org/resource/Vichy_France",
> > >       "enhancer:entity-type": [
> > >         "dbp-ont:Country",
> > >         "dbp-ont:Place",
> > >         "dbp-ont:PopulatedPlace",
> > >         "schema:Country",
> > >         "schema:Place",
> > >         "http://www.opengis.net/gml/_Feature",
> > >         "owl:Thing"
> > >       ],
> > >       "enhancer:extracted-from":
> > > "urn:content-item-sha1-c8ae372ed26679df14da13050dd432fd32c527e3",
> > >       "entityhub:site": "dbpedia"
> > >     },
> > >     {
> > >       "@id": "urn:enhancement-de07bc41-e4a1-f510-3f93-99ebfd8c39f4",
> > >       "@type": [
> > >         "enhancer:Enhancement",
> > >         "enhancer:EntityAnnotation"
> > >       ],
> > >       "dc:created": "2015-12-07T11:22:07.748Z",
> > >       "dc:creator":
> > >

> "org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.entitytagging.impl.NamedEntityTaggingEngine",
> > >       "dc:relation":
> > > "urn:enhancement-8db13707-1ecd-b4df-90ad-52447c8f2c84",
> > >       "enhancer:confidence": 0.1493264,
> > >       "enhancer:entity-label": {
> > >         "@language": "en",
> > >         "@value": "Paris Commune"
> > >       },
> > >       "enhancer:entity-reference": "
> > > http://dbpedia.org/resource/Paris_Commune",
> > >       "enhancer:entity-type": [
> > >         "dbp-ont:Country",
> > >         "dbp-ont:Place",
> > >         "dbp-ont:PopulatedPlace",
> > >         "schema:Country",
> > >         "schema:Place",
> > >         "owl:Thing"
> > >       ],
> > >       "enhancer:extracted-from":
> > > "urn:content-item-sha1-c8ae372ed26679df14da13050dd432fd32c527e3",
> > >       "entityhub:site": "dbpedia"
> > >     },
> > >     {
> > >       "@id": "urn:enhancement-e9c9c187-2d69-2c1f-6552-e76111430d4a",
> > >       "@type": [
> > >         "enhancer:Enhancement",
> > >         "enhancer:TextAnnotation"
> > >       ],
> > >       "dc:created": "2015-12-07T11:22:07.740Z",
> > >       "dc:creator":
> > >

> "org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.opennlp.impl.NamedEntityExtractionEnhancementEngine",
> > >       "dc:type": "dbp-ont:Place",
> > >       "enhancer:confidence": 0.99354976,
> > >       "enhancer:end": 18,
> > >       "enhancer:extracted-from":
> > > "urn:content-item-sha1-c8ae372ed26679df14da13050dd432fd32c527e3",

I was
> > entities
> > following

Of