manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing issue with Alfresco connector when site level permissions change
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 12:04:54 GMT
Hi Rafa and Chalitha,

In MCF you really do want the document version string to accurately reflect
changes made to the document.  So if changes to document permissions are
not causing a different document version string to be created, then the
connector should be changed so that permission information is included in
the document version string for each document.

Thanks,
Karl