manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Pushing ant-built artifacts to maven central repository
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 11:01:25 GMT
Hi Lucene/Solr developers,

The ManifoldCF project has been asked why we don't push our artifacts to
Maven Central Repository.  It's a fair question, but in truth we simply
don't know how to go about pushing ant-built release artifacts to Maven
Central.  It seems that the only way to do it reasonably is to use our
Maven poms for this purpose, which unfortunately has the side effect of
building entirely new release artifacts.

I know you folks do this -- is there any written guidance you have that
would allow us to replicate your procedures?

Thanks in advance,
Karl