manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <djayak...@zaizi.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:20:53 GMT
Hi guys,

I have developed a Stanbol connector for MCF. You can check it out from our
github repo here:
https://github.com/zaizi/sensefy-connectors/tree/master/transformation/mcf-stanbol-connector

It requires the SolrWrapper output connector which indexes enhanced
documents, entities and entityTypes in separate Solr cores. Basically it
requires 3 separate solr cores configured with a specific Solr schema for
primary documents, entities and entityTypes separately. This was done for
our specific use-case.

The SolrWrapper code is here :
https://github.com/zaizi/sensefy-connectors/tree/master/output/mcf-solrwrapperconnector

Perhaps we can discuss and remove the Stanbol connector's dependency with
SolrWrapper and have it working with any output connector.
Please note that the Stanbol connector currently has a bug in the UI
(editSpecification) which I'm working on at the moment. After fixing that I
will update here. And also I will provide documentations for configuring
the connector.

Thanks,
Dileepa

--