manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding an extensive git pull request into ManifoldCF
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 20:25:05 GMT
Hi all,

We have a contribution that's structured as a github pull request (see
CONNECTORS-1256).  It's based off of a fork of the read-only manifoldcf
github image on github.  The problem is, I have no idea how to go about
integrating this patch (4 github commits) into a local svn workarea.
Documentation for doing this seems inadequate, that which I could find.
I've tried using git svn, for instance, to set up a local workarea that the
git changes might be applied to; it chugged for 45 minutes trying to do git
svn clone without finishing; had to interrupt it.

If somebody knows some tried-and-true small series of steps for doing this,
please let me know.  Barring that, I'd be happy with a way of generating
the diffs for each of the patch commits, and applying them one at a time.

Thanks,
Karl