manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio David Pérez Morales <adperezmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF transformation connector for Apache Stanbol
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:38:20 GMT
Hi

The removal of the SolrWrapper is a must. It was a requirement for an
internal project which has nothing to do here with a normal operation of
Manifold, so forcing the users to use Solr does not fit the Manifold
philosophy.

In my opinion, at this moment, a Stanbol connector with such a big
dependency which will not fit almost any use case is not very useful.

You should think a way to convert Stanbol connector into a normal
Transformation connector without assuming that a specific output connector
will be used.

Regards