manifoldcf-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Adding an extensive git pull request into ManifoldCF
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2015 00:20:02 GMT
Hi Karl,

Does the bot thing described in [1] apply to manifoldcf ?
[1] https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/210#issuecomment-158335822

If yes I think we should use the described approach that automatically closes pull request.

Thanks,
Ahmet

On Saturday, November 21, 2015 10:25 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

We have a contribution that's structured as a github pull request (see
CONNECTORS-1256).  It's based off of a fork of the read-only manifoldcf
github image on github.  The problem is, I have no idea how to go about
integrating this patch (4 github commits) into a local svn workarea.
Documentation for doing this seems inadequate, that which I could find.
I've tried using git svn, for instance, to set up a local workarea that the
git changes might be applied to; it chugged for 45 minutes trying to do git
svn clone without finishing; had to interrupt it.

If somebody knows some tried-and-true small series of steps for doing this,
please let me know.  Barring that, I'd be happy with a way of generating
the diffs for each of the patch commits, and applying them one at a time.

Thanks,
Karl